Writer's contact detail:

01 October 2009

Cafe at Glebe - Well Connected



Well Connected has becoming one of my favorite cafe for at least 3 years now. I went there on one Saturday and order a Soy Mocha, and WOW! The taste was brilliant, not too soft not too strong not too sweet. It was just PERFECT!!!!. They ahve introduced me with one of the best soy milk in the world, the famous Bon Soy. Until now, eventhough they have changed the baristas several times, the taste of the coffee still as same as my first day. I normally matched my coffee with their orange/almond Frian.

My favorites food so far from them is Tofu Salad which a new created by the chef. Combination of western salad with tofu on top and little bit asian soy sauce "Bango". I could not describe the taste because it is so amazing.... Most of my friends love the "Chocolate Lasagna" and "Chicken Linguine" which those are going to be my dinner and desert in my next stop.

Interior of this cafe is also very interesting. Feels like you sitting down at veranda, very cozy. Sitting next to the window is my fav spot. you can see most of the activity along the street, get the wind breeze and the shade at the same time. The cafe has 2 floors, upstairs you will get similar feel with balcony facing street.

Drop by, try it your self! It is 35 Glebe Point Rd, Glebe. About 150 meters away from Glebe market. You can park your car at Broadway shopping center and walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment